Archives → 1935 → 9/1
- To Parents:
- Program for "Freshman Week" September 20 to 25
- HEALTHY SCEPTICISM
- THE CONFIDENTIAL GUIDE
- The Crimson Bookshelf
- LAW MEN HELP STUDENTS OUT OF LEGAL TROUBLES
- Dennett Tells Plan of Phillips Brooks House Association to Expand Work
- The Fable of the Parsimonious Freshman
- Cambridge and Boston Charities, Phillips Brooks House, and Red Book Use Stude...
- FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
- Largest Athletic Establishment in the World Awaits Formal and Informal Use by...
- Opening Ceremonies of Tercentenary Celebration Will Begin in November
- World's Largest University Library Centers Around Widener-Half of 3,600,000 B...
- HARLOW FOOTBALL FORMALLY BEGINS PRACTICE ON 16TH
- Harvard's Tercentenary Class Will Have 1050 Members Enroll in Memorial Hall
- 10 CONANT FELLOWS AND 23 SCHOLARS SELECTED
- Freshman Financial Trouble Especially Difficult to Aid
- PARTICIPATION TICKETS WILL BE $10 THIS YEAR