Welcome to Harvard!
Harvard College Accepts 3.41% of Applicants to Class of 2027 Updated 7:40 p.m.
Archives → 1969 → 6/12
- Tike and Five Stories
- DEFENDING SAXBE
- Staff Cancels Soc Rel 148
- 'Encore' For '44 Winds Up Week
- Class of 1944 Returns; Things Still the Same
- Harvard In Its Cities--The Housing Crisis
- 'For Betty, With No Hard Feelings'
- I Am Frightened (Yellow)
- I Live at Radcliffe Let Me Out
- In That Memorable Year, 1968-69...
- Harvard Defeated Yale, 29-29...
- 'Paine Hall' Made Headlines...
- As Did "Harvard and the City,'
- But 'Co-education' Dominated Dining Hall Conversations...
- Until the April Crisis...
- Shook the University...
- For the Rest of the Year.
- Old Books in and Under the Yard
- Wilson's Report Harvard Can't Ignore the City
- Loosening the Grip--The Corporation In Spring, 1969
- The Fellows Beef Up Their Party By Doling Out the Honoraries
- Hugh Calkins
- Alan Heimert: The 'Idea' at Eliot House
- Getting Ahead on the Harvard Faculty--DeLoon's Handy Guide
- Covering Harvard--A View From Outside
- Steve Kaplan Ken Glazier
- From The End of Four Years
- And Then We Won; Big Hole Was Dead
- Kill Yale
- One Professor's View of Punishment
- Committee of Fifteen Explains Its Decisions
- A History of Our Class
- City Panel
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Pusey Commends ROTC Cadets
- Lindsay, Reuther, Rockefeller, Udall Receive Honorary Degrees
- SDS Member Talks at Ceremonies