Archives → 1969 → 9/18
- Uses of History
- Brass Tacks The Freshman Dean's Office
- Cabbages and Kings DeLoon's Guide
- History Professor Ernest R. May To Replace Glimp as College Dean
- Here You Are: A Brief Profile Of Harvard '73
- Burglar Slips as He Tries to Remove Gutenberg Bible From Widener Library
- Faculty Is Frightened As 'Confi' Approaches
- Not Everyone in Cambridge Likes Harvard As Change Comes-Agonizingly-to the City
- Cambridge: A City of Squares
- The Year of the Freshman: an annual social event thrown for 1200 selected st...
- A Personal Testimonial
- 'For Betty, With No Hard Feelings'
- History of the Crimson Survival, Solvency, and, Once in a While, Something Se...
- Old Books in and Under the Yard
- Building is Now Center for Freshman Activities The Harvard Union was Begun as...
- Admissions: 'Personal' Rating Is Crucial
- PRL: It Is a Secret Number That Predicts Just How Well You Are Supposed to D...
- Rank Lists
- Are Exams Getting You Down?
- Or, Get Facts, 'Any Facts'
- Peach, Chocolate, and Lime The Three Famous Flavors of Radcliffe
- I Live at Radcliffe. Let Me Out.
- The 'Coop Coup' A Year Later
- I am Frightened (Yellow)
- From The End of Four Years
- Harvard and Your Head