Archives → 1978 → 9/28
- 'Ask Any Mermaid You Happen to See...'
- Booters Robbed by Wesleyan in Overtime, 1-0
- Chess Master Plays Simultaneously At 11 Game Boards
- Congress Approves Financing For Nutrition Research Center
- Farber's Case: Freedom And The Press
- Fresh Footprints
- From the Inane to the International
- George Carlin's Coming of Age
- Head for the Hub
- Huntington Foresees U.S.-Soviet Conflict Within Next Decade
- Israeli Parliament Approves Camp David Peace Accords
- On Pitch: A Patchwork Preview
- Passing Acquaintances
- Philosophy, VES Concentrators Plan Undergraduate Advisory Organizations Stude...
- Post Breaks Talks With Press Union
- Powers Rules Out Dining Strike
- Radcliffe Begins 'Century Drive'
- Rejuvenated Sox Topple Tigers, 5-2
- Senate Approves Measure to Remove Federal Natural Gas Price Regulations
- That's Entertainment?
- The Weekly What Listings Calendar: Sept. 28-Oct. 4
- Tuned-Up Tuna Hits Town
- UMass Faculty Cancels Classes In Protest of Latest Contract
- Welsh Back; Frosh Play
- Young Racquetmen Face ECAC Fire