Contributing writer

John Y Wang

Latest Content

renzo-piano

Renzo Piano, the architect behind Harvard Art Museums' recently completed renovation, speaks at the Harvard Graduate School of Design. Piano was awarded the Pritzker Prize in 1998, the highest honor in the profession of architecture, for his remarkable achievement in fusing art, architecture and engineering together.

harvard art museums

Students and members of the Harvard Art Museums visit the newly opened Fogg Museum on the night of the building's student opening. The museum will be officially open to the public on November 16.

anthorphouse

Adams House Masters John G. "Sean" Palfrey '67 and Judith "Judy" Palfrey '67 introduces Apthorp House, the Adams House Master's Residence in Randolph Courtyard, to the Harvard Crimson. Athorp House was built in 1760 and stands as one of the oldest houses in Cambridge, MA.

anthorphouse-crib

anthorphouse

Primal Scream 2014

Students participate in the semesterly Primal Scream as reading period concludes for the Spring 2014. Primal Scream takes place at the end of every reading period as students begin their finals in the next morning.

Primal Scream 2014

Students warm up as they prepare themselves for the semesterly Primal Scream. Primal Scream takes place at the end of every reading period as students begin their finals in the next morning.