Claim: Earn & Share Rewards

Claim is a Harvard-founded rewards app that lets you try new brands — for free! Join Claim, and you’ll get cash-back rewards to try out new brands.

Join Claim for free today and earn access to try out new brands all summer. Visit https://invite.claim.co and use the invite code crimson to get a free coffee from Tatte on signup.

About Claim

Claim is a rewards app where you earn cash back rewards to try out new brands — for example, you can earn a free bagel from Blacksheep Bagels or a free lip balm from Glossier. Just link your favorite credit card, shop with that card, and we’ll Venmo you back when we see you’ve redeemed a reward.

About Claim Rewards — why am I getting stuff for free?

Claim partners with brands to help them acquire new customers. Think of Claim rewards as a free sample you’d get to try out a new product. Our goal is to help connect customers to brands they are excited to try, while helping our partner brands find new customers and raise brand awareness. It’s win-win! Our partner brands meet new customers, and Claim members get stuff for free.

Claim’s History

Claim was founded in 2022 by Harvard Business School classmates. Early testing began on Harvard's campus, and Claim has scaled since to Northeastern and Boston University. We’re a small team, and we’re excited about changing the future of shopping and brand discovery.

Please reach out to learn more: hello@claim.co. We’d love to hear from you!

Claim

The Crimson's news and opinion teams—including writers, editors, photographers, and designers—were not involved in the production of this article.