With the move into the new Science and Engineering Complex in Allston less than two weeks away, SEAS Dean Francis J. Doyle III confirmed progress is on-track.
Harvard professors discussed the evolving role of religion in the 2020 presidential election in a lecture hosted by the Divinity School Thursday.
Leaders of Diving With a Purpose, a nonprofit dedicated to maritime archaeology, spoke about their organization’s history and mission at a virtual panel Thursday.
Researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health teamed up with researchers at the Yale to develop a model for COVID-19 disease spread at a local level.
Roughly a third of undergraduates report favoring proposals to abolish or defund the Harvard University Police Department, according to a survey by The Crimson.
Multiple peer counseling groups at the College have teamed up to provide virtual group support services for undergraduates this semester.
Harvard Medical School researchers discovered an increased persistence of certain antibodies in patients who survived increased severity cases of COVID-19.
Experts discussed strategies to combat gaps in youth educational resources in a Thursday event hosted by the Local Children’s Cabinet Network.
A scientist from the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics and the SYSTEM Sounds team created a new technique that turns cosmic images into music.
- Astronomers Estimate Spin of Supermassive Black Hole in the Milky Way
- HSPH Professor, Scientists Call for Increased Reproducibility in Clinical Artificial Intelligence Models
- Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer Advises Students to ‘Think About Calling In, Versus Calling Out’
- Harvard Lost $138 Million in Revenue in 2020, per Annual Financial Report
- Center for Astrophysics Collaborates to Study Star’s Spaghettification: Death By Black Hole
Unless we make a concerted effort to mobilize young climate voters around Congressional elections, Joe Biden won’t have the support to enact the climate agenda we need.