After criticizing the framing of an article on red meat, two faculty members at HSPH have become embroiled in a public debate over industry-funded research.
Days Before Deadline, Environmentalist Overseer Campaign Harvard Forward On Track To Reach Nomination Goal
Harvard Forward announced Wednesday that it is 500 signatures away from placing all of its endorsed candidates on the Board of Overseers ballot.
An initiative of Harvard Law School’s Labor and Worklife Program — called Clean Slate for Worker Power — released its final report on Thursday.
An eventful last five minutes, in which each team notched its only goal of the night, brought the game to overtime. But extra hockey could not provide a more conclusive result.
Forty-three days afterclosing its Greater Boston locations, local European-inspired bakery chain Swissbäkers has reopened its Allston location.
A group of Harvard scientists and Brazilian researchers released a study Wednesday showing that graying hair can be at least partly attributed to stress.
As cases of a deadly coronavirus increase globally, HUHS Director Giang T. Nguyen said his office is monitoring the outbreak and planning for its potential impact.
The Harvard Management Company adjusted its natural resource portfolio this week by purchasing a minority stake in produce company Westfalia Fruit International and selling its investments in two Australian farms.
- Student Denied Degree After Sexual Assault Allegations Opposes Harvard’s Motion to Dismiss His Lawsuit
- Cambridge Provides $1.125 Million to Fund Public Space Improvement Projects
- African American Harvard Business School Alumni Lobby for Dean Who Will Prioritize Diversity and Inclusion
- The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained
- Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned