Still Need a Costume? Look No Further.

•

It's Halloweekend, and you know what that means: carving faces into oversized orange vegetables, taking candy from strangers, and dressing like a “slutty (noun of choice)." Sadly, some of us have spent too much time confronting the more pressing terrors of midterms to prepare an adequately horrifying/hilarious/skanky costume. But fear not, since Flyby is here to help you out with some last minute costume ideas using supplies that can be found right in your own house.

Laundry

Put on every single item of clothing that you can. Sweat a lot to create the authentic laundry smell.

Lamonster

Use eyeshadow to create dark circles under your eyes. Mess up your hair. Put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt, and attach incomplete problem sets and empty expresso cups to your outfit. Complete the look with some fangs.

Walk-o-Shame

Wear heels and a wrinkled going-out outfit (preferably with a ripped sleeve or two). Smudge your makeup and mess up your hair. Draw a few strategically-placed hickeys on your neck. Bring an umbrella on nights when it is not raining. Make sure to be seen walking—with your head down—from Wigglesworth back to your House.

Annenburglar

Put on a black and white striped shirt and wear a black stocking over your face. Carry around random unnecessary HUHDS items like saltines, fruits, plastic bowls, and cereal.

Final Club Sophomore Boy

Wear all white and head to the d-hall. Pour Hi-C or any other sugary red drink all over yourself. Congrats, you just got “punched."

Party Shuttle

Wear a strobe light and carry drunk people back and forth between Mather and the Quad.

Lowell Bells

Gather all the alarm clocks you have in your room and affix them to your body. Set them all to cacophoniously go off at the most annoying times possible.

Hot Breakfast

Stay in your room the entire weekend. You no longer exist. (Exceptions can be granted for Saturdays before 10 a.m. when no one is awake.)

Primal Scream

Why limit yourself to just one naked celebration per semester? Wear no clothes and revel in the glory of having the most terrifying costume at your Halloween party.

Photo courtesy of Creative Commons.

Student Life

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.