Yogurtland: The Deals Keep Coming

•
Yogurtland patron Debbie Marujo exits the new frozen yogurt joint, chocolate and pistachio froyo in hand.

As Yogurtland customers entered the Harvard Square location on Monday, they were encouraged to build mountains—mountains of froyo, that is. For those who may be worrying that all good things must come to an end, fear not: even if free froyo day is over, Harvard students will continue to enjoy their free three ounces of yogurt for a good while.

While the free froyo event only lasted until 6 p.m. on Monday, Eddie Barrios, Yogurtland Regional Operations Manager, said that Harvard students will continue to see Yogurtland deals and discounts. When they present their Harvard ID cards (on any normal day!) students receive three free ounces of yogurt. Accoding to Barrios, the offer will continue indefinitely throughout the semester.

"We want guests to try our product and see its quality," he said. "We at Yogurtland take pride in having the highest quality ingredients. We just want to tell everyone that we're here, and we're open. Come try us out."

Three ounces isn't a ton of yogurt, but we're not complaining; free is free. Plus, there's no daily limit, so you can always make multiple trips!

Food and DrinkHarvard SquareCambridgeFree FoodFlyby City

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.