Harvard Top in the Ranking of Rankings

•

Looks like Harvard is ringing in the new year with good news! In a recent ranking of university rankings we reigned supreme, with lowly Stanford and second-rate MIT coming in second and third respectively. These results were created from an aggregate of four annual major university rankings by a website about university social and academic life.

An overall comparison of 2013’s rankings reveal that Harvard, Stanford, MIT, and Princeton consistently came out on top. It was a particularly good year for Harvard, with the school coming first place in a variety of lists ranging from best use of social media to being the “betchiest” of Ivy League colleges. In fact, BostInno even published a post with 11 reasons why we deserve to be number one on the ranking of university rankings. Some of the reasons include Harvard researchers creating programmable glue out of DNA, Harvard Emeritus Professor Martin Karplus winning this year’s Nobel Prize in Chemistry, and our favorite celebrity couple’s appearance at the Harvard Graduate School of Design back in November. Other reasons that unfortunately did not make this list include the fact that Harvard clinched (to no one’s surprise)  its seventh consecutive win at the Harvard-Yale game this past year and the number one ranking for best botany-related emails from the Interim Dean of the College.

Unfortunately, one ranking which we did not do so successfully in is The Daily Beast’s 20 Sexiest Colleges- in fact, we failed to even make it onto the list. But don’t worry, Flyby is currently researching the flawed methodology behind that ranking.

RankingsFlyby Campus

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.