Major Key Alert: DJ Khaled is coming to campus

If only we could be as cool as this guy!
If only we could be as cool as this guy! By Wikimedia Commons

UPDATED: December 12, 2016, at 10:52 a.m.

This past June, Channing Tatum signed up to take Professor Anita Elberse’s HBS executive education course and came to campus to the immense delight of Harvard fans. Later this week, however, we'll have "anotha" one—that is, another esteemed celeb coming to campus.

DJ Khaled is scheduled to speak at “The Business of Entertainment, Media, and Sports,” where he will have a conversation with him moderated by Professor Elberse this Friday, December 9, from 4:30 to 5:30 in Aldrich 112. Following the conversation Khaled will be signing books in Aldrich 111 from 5:30 to 6:30.

Yes, it’s reading period, and yes, everyone has papers to finish and exams to study for. But, if you’re hesitant to take even a short break to witness a legend on campus, just remember that even though they don’t want you to take a break, they don’t want you to have fun, and they don’t want you to hear the wise words of DJ Khaled, you really, really should.

Maybe this will be the major key to reading period you've been looking for all along. Happy studies, #blessup.

This article has been revised to reflect the following correction:

CORRECTION: December 12, 2016

A previous version of this article incorrectly stated that DJ Khaled was enrolled in the course The Business of Entertainment, Media, and Sports.” In fact, he only spoke during the course event.

Harvard Business SchoolFlyby BlogCelebritiesFlyby CampusFlyby Front

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.