DRAMATIC CLUB TO GIVE "B. J. ONE" IN BROADCAST

To Present Play in Jordan Hall May 6, 7, and 8--Broadcast From WBZ on May 9

"B. J. One", the Harvard Dramatic Club play which is going to be given on May 6, 7, and 8 in Jordan Hall in Boston, will be broadcast on May 9, it was announced yesterday. The play will be given over station WBZA and WBZ at 7.15 o'clock.

Excerpts of the entire production will be broadcast, supplemented by a description of the rest of the play. The interesting feature of the broadcast will be the numerous sound effects required in Act 11, which has its setting on board a British cruiser racing through the North Sea to the Battle of Jutland.

The Dramatic Club announces the names of six actresses who have accepted the Club's invitation to become patronesses of "B. J. One" and their fall production, which has not yet been decided on. The new patronesses are Katherine Cornell, now playing in "The Barretts of Wimpole Street": Jane Cowl, touring in "Twelfth Night": Mrs. Fiske, touring in "Ladies of the Jury": Lynn Fontaine, playing in the Theatre Guild's "Elizabeth the Queen". Grace George, touring in "The First Mrs. Fraser": and Eva Le Gallienne, of the Civic Repertory Theatre.