HARVARD-PRINCETON ALUMNI WILL CLASH IN NEW YORK ON SUNDAY

GAME IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF OFFICIAL ACTION

New York, Oct. 28--Harvard and Princeton will meet unofficially on the gridiron Sunday afternoon in the Yankee Stadium at New York. Although the two colleges have both declared that the alumni who will make up the opposing elevens are in no way representative of their respective alma maters, the teams will be in many ways typical of the elevens which represented the colleges before the break last fall.

The starting elevens include many stars of former Crimson and Tiger elevens, most of them graduates of the past few years who faced each other in their college days.

The Princeton group, with such players as Slagle, Keck, Drews, Williams, Gilroy, and McMillan seems to present a much stronger front than the Crimson graduates who will face them. The leading star of the Crimson team appears to be Edwin Gherke '25, who was the outstanding player in the Harvard-Yale game in his last year at Harvard.

The backers of the contest have intimated that the principal reason for the game between the alumni is that of lessening the breach between the two universities.

The proceeds of the game will go to the New York Chapter of the Amercian Red Cross.

The line-ups follow: Harvard Alumni  Princeton Alumni E. Bradford, l.e.  l.e., Wynn Eastman, l.t.,  l.t., Beattie C. Bradford, l.g.  l.g., Baldwin Morrison, c.  c. McMillan Miller. r.g.  r.g., Howard Evans. rt.  r.t., Keck Gorden. r.e.  r.e., Drews McGlone. q.b.  q.b., Williams Doherty. l.h.b.  l.h.b., Slagle Jenkins. r.h.b.  r.h.b., Gilroy Gberke. f.b.  f.b., Gilligan

Substitutes--Harvard: Fitts, Hartley, Chauncey, Hoague, Fenwick.

Princeton: Strubing, Tilson, Caldwell, Baker, Bartell.