PLANS ANNOUNCED FOR FINAL FRESHMAN FROLIC

GATHER AT UNION FOR SMOKER ON APRIL 22

The annual Freshman smoker will take place this year in the main living room of the Harvard Union, at 7.30 o'clock on Tuesday, April 22, it was announced yesterday by R. H. Hallowell '33, chairman of the Smoker Committee. At the same time R. S. Neff '33, chairman of the Jubilee Committee, announced that Friday, May 9, has been chosen as the date for the annual climax of the first year social season.

Six Hours of Dancing

Dancing at the Jubilee will continue from 9 o'clock until 3 o'clock in the Smith Hall common room and in the quadrangle enclosed by the four halls. Refreshments will also be served in the quadrangle, which will be completely covered over. The committee plans to have music furnished for the dancers either by two local orchestras or by one larger aggregation of musicians. During supper, which will come at 12.30 o'clock, the Freshman Instrumental Club, led by J. R. Frothingham '33, will give a short concert. Assisting Neff in preparing for the gala event are Karl Adams '33, subchairman of the committee, T. W. Stedman '33, and F. M. Dearborn '33, Admittance to the Jubilee will be $4.00, or $7.00 per couple, but for those who purchase a copy of the Freshman Red Book at the door the price will be lowered $1.00.