TOMORROW UNIVERSITY HOLIDAY

Thanksgiving Dinners Will be Served Memorial Hall and Union.

Tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day, will a holiday in all the departments of the University. The Widener Library will be closed all day and books taken from the reading room this evening are to returned Friday morning. The Hemenway Gymnasium and the Cambridge Park Office will also not be open during today.

Breakfast will be served at Memorial Hall between the hours of 8 and o'clock. There will be a special Thanks giving dinner from 12.30 to 2.30 o'clock which will be open to all members of the University, and for which the char will be 75 cents. At Foxcroft Hall breakfast will be served as usual, but the dinner will be combined with that Memorial Hall, so that members are sign on in the latter hall for that me. The Freshman Dining Halls will server breakfast only, with the exception Smith Hall, where dinner will be serve. There will be no evening meals in any the Freshman Dining Halls.

The Union will serve three meals usual tomorrow, but the evening me from 6 to 8 o'clock, will be a special Thanksgiving dinner, for which the charge will be 75 cents. The dining room will be open only to members and the friends.