FALL RACES.

AT a special meeting of the Executive Committee of the H. U. B. C., held on Friday evening, October 7, the following arrangement was decided upon in regard to the fall club-races for the graduates' cup. The races will take place Saturday, October 31, at three o'clock.

There will be four races, which will be open to single scull, double scull, six-oared, and four-oared boats.

It is expected that each club will be represented in every race. Their representatives will be chosen by previous trials, the time of these trials being left to the option, of the several clubs.

The races will be in the order above stated, the first race being called at three precisely, and each race twenty minutes after the start of the one preceding. Any boat failing to appear ten minutes after the time appointed will be declared out of the race. Only members of the clubs can be contestants in these races, and it should be understood that persons are not members of the clubs unless they are members of the H. U. B. C. Those that have not already done so can sign the constitution, and pay their initiation fee of $3, at the Treasurer's room, 14 Little's Block, at any time on next Saturday morning before twelve o'clock.