BEHAVIOR OF STUDENTS AT THE POST-OFFICE.

TO THE EDITORS OF THE CRIMSON:-

THE behavior of some of the students at the Post-Office on Sundays has lately given rise to considerable annoyance; not patient enough to take their place in line and ask in their turn for their letters, they must needs elbow their way up to the front and get some friend to ask for them. The line is thus often kept motionless for two or three minutes, while one man is asking for the host of friends standing around. The matter seems scarcely worth calling attention to, since it is presumably the result of thoughtlessness, and not of a determination to be ungentlemanly. Still, those who have before acted in this way should remember that many ladies on their way home from church are kept waiting outside, while the gentlemen who accompany them are getting the mail; that the climate of New England at this time of year is a severe one; and that the longer a lady has to stand exposed to the east-wind after coming out of a heated church, the more likely she is to catch cold. Let us hope that courtesy will hereafter get the better of impatience.

W. T. C.