Harvard Lampoon Claims The Crimson Endorsed Trump at Pennsylvania Rally

Mass. DCR to Begin $1.5 Million Safety Upgrades to Memorial Drive Monday

Sports

Harvard Football Topples No. 16/21 UNH in Bounce-Back Win

Sports

After Tough Loss at Brown, Harvard Football Looks to Keep Ivy Title Hopes Alive

Harvard’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions Increased by 2.3 Percentage Points in 2023

FACT AND RUMOR.

Mr. Longfellow was seriously ill last evening, and during the night his condition was reported as quite critical.

Canoeing has already begun on the Charles.

Professor H. B. Hill is to start soon for Germany.

Mr. O. E. Perry, '83, was married last Wednesday.

Miss Hutchins is to leave the library here to assume the position of librarian at Cornell.

The Princeton Glee Club gives a concert at Chickering Hall, New York, this evening.

Why is an ace-high hand always satisfactory? Because it always contains a solace. - [Ex.

Dr. Sargent, in comparing the value of different sports, places foot-ball at the head of the list.

Prof. Gurney announced last Wednesday that there would be no lecture in History 5, today.

We learn from the News that Russian baths are becoming very popular among the students at Yale.

The second humorous extra of the Yale News arrived yesterday. The wit displayed is simply stupendous.

Dr. Sargent has consented to act as referee in the coming Athletic Club games of the Institute of Technology.

An exchange asks: "Who will teach Harvard how to read the turkey tracks on tea chests, now that her Chinese professor is no more?

The meeting between the Yale and Harvard delegates to arrange the race, will probably take place at New London a week from Saturday, the president and captain to represent each college.

Bewaire!

Speak with care

To the oily reportaire;

Your words spaire -

Beware! !

[Princetonian.There will be a meeting of the Everett Athenaeum this evening at 7.30. The farce "Dunducketty's Picnic" or "On and Off" will be given. All former members are cordially invited to be present.

To correct a misstatement in yesterday's HERALD we would state that Mr. Sargent will remain here as instructor in elocution through the present academic year. His connection with the Madison Square Theatre begins Sept. 1, 1882.

PARLOR BED. PAINE'S new parlor bed is very convenient. A number of very fine dressing case beds are now being placed in the warerooms at the manufactory, 141 Friend street, Boston.