Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

'83 CLASS MEETING.

At the class meeting of '83 last night Pach was elected photographer for next year by a vote of 20 to 18 for Notman. It was further voted that Mr. Pach be requested to take all the out-door groups himself, or appoint some more competent artist than the gentleman who at present represents him. Bids were presented from the Heliotype and Albertype Companies, but no vote was taken, as it was thought better to prepare subscription books in which men might signify their preference after having examined the relative merits of the two companies. The bid of the Heliotype Company is not as low as that of the Albertype, but there seems to be a preference for the former. In order that time might be saved next fall, the chairman was instructed to appoint a committee, whose duties are to arrange the groups. The committee will be appointed at some future date.