Former Defense Department General Counsel Appointed Harvard’s Top Lawyer

Democracy Center Protesters Stage ‘Emergency Rally’ with Pro-Palestine Activists Amid Occupation

Harvard Violated Contract With HGSU in Excluding Some Grad Students, Arbitrator Rules

House Committee on China to Probe Harvard’s Handling of Anti-CCP Protest at HKS

Harvard Republican Club Endorses Donald Trump in 2024 Presidential Election

THEATRICAL ATTRACTIONS NEXT WEEK.

The coming week at the theatres will not be a very interesting one; most of the theatres present the same attractions as this week, or others of less merit.

At the Boston, the perennial Denman Thompson appears as Joshua Whitcomb. The house will be crowded at every performance, as is the wont whenever Mr. Thompson presents his laughable characterization of the New England farmer. Season after season he "continues to delight crowded audiences," as the show bill says, until it has become a wonder in the theatrical world, that a piece of such trifling character, or rather a conglomeration of such commonplace incidents, should meet with such uninterrupted success.

The principal event, of course, for the next week, will be the production of the Greek play at the Globe. We have already spoken at length of the work but would add that every rehearsal is an improvement on the previous one; there is promise of a most brilliant revival of the great performance which has brought such fame to the university.

Little Corinne treads across the street from the Globe to the boards of the Gaiety. During the early part of the week she will sing "Olivette," and during the latter, "The Mascot." Much praise is due the little miss for her pretty dancing and sweet singing, but we think it poor taste to have her supported by adults.

At the Park Maggie Mitchell enters upon the second week of her engagement. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and Saturday matinee, "Lorle" will be given; Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings, "The Pearl of Savoy."

At the Museum Mr. Boucicault's last week of a good engagement will be devoted to the deferred "Arrah-na-Pogue."

Mr. Frank Frayne, with his lion, dogs and the rest of his company, appears at the Windsor in his play entitled "Mardo." The piece contains the usual amount of human villiany and animal sagacity.

Mr. Adam Forepaugh, of circus fame, brings a Humpty Dumpty Troupe to the Howard. Mr. George H. Adams is the clown, and one of the novelties introduced is a large menagerie.