Harvard Lampoon Claims The Crimson Endorsed Trump at Pennsylvania Rally

Mass. DCR to Begin $1.5 Million Safety Upgrades to Memorial Drive Monday

Sports

Harvard Football Topples No. 16/21 UNH in Bounce-Back Win

Sports

After Tough Loss at Brown, Harvard Football Looks to Keep Ivy Title Hopes Alive

Harvard’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions Increased by 2.3 Percentage Points in 2023

BULLETIN.

Seniors and Juniors. - Mr. Jones will meet the classes in sections. Each section will receive two hours of instruction per week : Section I., Mondays and Wednesdays, 10-11 A.M.; II., Mondays and Wednesdays, 11-12 A.M.; III., Thursdays and Saturdays, 10-11 A.M.; IV., Thursdays and Saturdays, 11-12 A.M.; V., Tuesdays and Fridays, 3-4 P.M. All sections meet in Holden. It is important that all who propose taking elocution this year see Mr. Jones at once.

Sophomore Lee Prize Reading. - Mr. Jones will meet candidates for the sophomore reading on Wednesday, October 4, 10-1, or Friday, October 6, 4-5, in Holden.

For instruction in Elocution the class will be divided into two sections. Meeting 10-11 A.M. on Tuesdays; 4-5 P.M. on Fridays.

Professor Whitney will meet those wishing to take the course in "Economical Geology" on Friday next, Oct. 6th, in his upper room at the Museum at 11 A.M.

The lectures on Lithology by Dr. Wadsworth will begin on Saturday, Oct. 7th, at 3 P.M., in Professor Whitney's lower room.

Lectures at the Museum are open to teachers free of charge.

GREEK 10.Professor Sophocles will not be able to give this course this year.

C. J. WHITE, Registrar.ADVANCED STANDING.The following numbers are admitted : Nos. 211, 212 to the junior class; Nos. 213, 214, 218 to sophomore class.

C. J. WHITE, Registrar.There is one vacancy among the Parker Fellowships. Applications for appointment should be sent to the undersigned by mail on or before Tuesday, Oct. 10.

J. M. PIERCE,Sec. of the Academic Council.SOPHOMORE RHETORIC.The following named have passed the anticipatory examination : A. G. Webster, C. C. King, E. Norton, P. L. Livingston, L. W. Batten, G. F. Davidson.

PHILOSOPHY IX. AND X.The first lectures in these courses will be given in Divinity Hall upper lecture room.

FRANCIS G. PEABODY.JUNIOR FORENSICS.Mr. Snow will be at Sever 11 at eleven o'clock this morning, to meet the junior class, and make some explanations in regard to forensics.