Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

No Headline

The recent concessions of the Athletic Committee have been such as to justify the confidence of the college in its establishment. The first important move was to allow the nine to employ a professional coach, and following close on its heels the permission to play with professional nines. Each step has been made in accordance with the universal desire of the undergraduates and at the request of the great majority of the alumni. But while the nine has been obtaining concessions which will enable it to stand a much better chance of winning against teams of other colleges, the captain and members of the 'varsity crew have been busy overcoming obstacles which have hitherto hindered their success. The announcement that Harvard is now sure of a tank, and that the crew can practice in the harbor long before they could get on the river cannot fail to brighten the prospects of the crew. So far so good, and were it not for the fact that seasons which open most auspiciously generally end most gloomily, we should have cause to congratulate ourselves on the athletic outlook for next spring. But whether history will repeat itself in this particular instance, time alone will show.