Harvard Lampoon Claims The Crimson Endorsed Trump at Pennsylvania Rally

Mass. DCR to Begin $1.5 Million Safety Upgrades to Memorial Drive Monday

Sports

Harvard Football Topples No. 16/21 UNH in Bounce-Back Win

Sports

After Tough Loss at Brown, Harvard Football Looks to Keep Ivy Title Hopes Alive

Harvard’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions Increased by 2.3 Percentage Points in 2023

FACT AND RUMOR.

The Boston-Harvard game this afternoon begins at 3.

Mr. Yocum has been compelled to leave the freshman crew.

A billiard match between Oxford and Cambridge is soon to be played.

Rev. C. F. Dole of Jamaica Plain will preach in the college chapel tomorrow.

English 2 finished "Romeo and Juliet" yesterday and began "Twelfth Night."

The Cornell navy, which is without a head at present, is to be reorganized on a new basis.

Only eight juniors and eight seniors will compete for the Boylston prizes in elocution this year.

The committee for the new song-book will meet Monday night, April 17th, at 1 Hollis, at 8.30 P. M.

There are somewhat over 400 members at Memorial now. But more are needed to insure the success of the hall.

The section in Lat. VI. will take up the VIth Satire of Juvenal at the next recitation. The text to be used is Hermanns.

The Advocate states that a meeting of the junior class will be called next week to consider the question of a class supper.

The man who will take charge of the cricket crease is expected to arrive today, and as soon as he begins work, practising will be begun.

The financial loss of the late trip of the nine will be about $300. Yale is at present ahead in the contest for the colors offered by the Metropolitans.

"Political Institutions," by Herbert Spencer, has just been issued. Mr. Spencer will visit America next summer, but has refused all invitations to lecture here.

The catalogue cards in the library in history from A to I are now arranged alphabetically; from J to Z chronologically. The arrangement is only temporary.

Today and Monday are the last days for handing in applications at the bursar's office for rooms next year. The selection offered is quite varied, but is not considered to include very many desirable rooms, most of which seem to have been retained by their occupants or reserved for the freshmen. No rooms are offered in Stoughton.

The New York Herald in its report of the first game between the Harvards and the "Mets," says : "The batting of the two nines was about on a par. In fielding, however, the Metropolitans outstripped their opponents, as but a single error was charged against them. The base running of the Harvards was excellent, and the collegians did some very heavy batting."

It is currently reported that very different regulations will be in force next year in regard to unmatriculated students. They will be required to attend prayers, recitations and examinations like undergraduates, and will be subject to all the general rules of the collegiate department. This will probably cause a stampede of special students to the law and scientific schools.

FURNITURE. Chamber, Parlor, Library, Dining Room and Hall furniture, from an immense stock, is sold direct from the manufactory, at PAINE'S, 48 Canal and 141 Friend streets, opposite Boston & Maine depot, Boston.