Harvard Lampoon Claims The Crimson Endorsed Trump at Pennsylvania Rally

Mass. DCR to Begin $1.5 Million Safety Upgrades to Memorial Drive Monday

Sports

Harvard Football Topples No. 16/21 UNH in Bounce-Back Win

Sports

After Tough Loss at Brown, Harvard Football Looks to Keep Ivy Title Hopes Alive

Harvard’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions Increased by 2.3 Percentage Points in 2023

FACT AND RUMOR.

A club table has been placed in the side room at Memorial.

There is considerable betting on the result of the tugs-of-war.

An electric light company is about to submit plans for lighting the library.

The "Senior Farewell" of the Pi Eta Society took place last evening. There was a large attendance.

Rev. George Z. Gray, dean of the Episcopal Theological School, will preach in the college chapel tomorrow.

C. E. Perrine, a man well known in literary and dramatic circles, and former manager for Minnie Palmer, Maggie Mitchell and W. J. Florence, committed suicide Thursday.

The seniors' farewell at the Pi Eta occurred last evening, "Twelfth Night" and the farce of "Slasher and Crasher" being presented. "Farewell, dear heart, since I must needs be gone."

At the meeting of the Harvard Natural History Society, to be held Tuesday evening, March 20th, at 7.30 P. M., Mr. W. M. Davis will read a communication on "Local Signal Service."

Some curiosity has been expressed to know when the series of pianoforte recitals by Prof. Paine, announced in the catalogue, will take place. Much interest is taken in the propect of their continuation this year.

Mr. Blodgett has withdrawn from the '82 tug-of-war team. It was rumored last evening that one of the men entered for the feather-weight sparring had withdrawn, owing to a serious injury to the hand.

Mr. Pach has consented to extend the time for seniors to hand in their orders for photographs, with guarantee of delivery June 10, to Saturday, April 1. Seniors are earnestly requested to send in their orders at once; they will thereby greatly facilitate the work of the photographer and the committee.

The first athletic exhibition of the Institute of Technology will occur in the gymnasium building, corner of Boylston and Clarendon streets, Saturday, April 1st, at 2.30 P. M. The events will be : Heavy weight, tug-of-war (over 600 lbs.); middle weight tug-of-war (under 600 lbs.); running high jump; standing high jump; two-hand fence-vault; pole vault; running high kick; climbing the rope; putting the shot (16 lbs.) The prizes will be silver medals for each event, and a bronze medal for each event having five or more entries. Some members of the Amateur Athletic Club will enter. The admission price for gentleman and lady will be 50 cents. Entries may be made to H. Ward Leonard, secretary.

FURNITURE. Parlor, chamber, dining-room, library and office furniture. An immense stock in the warerooms of PAINE'S manufactory, 48 Canal street, opposite Boston and Maine depot.