Harvard Lampoon Claims The Crimson Endorsed Trump at Pennsylvania Rally

Mass. DCR to Begin $1.5 Million Safety Upgrades to Memorial Drive Monday

Sports

Harvard Football Topples No. 16/21 UNH in Bounce-Back Win

Sports

After Tough Loss at Brown, Harvard Football Looks to Keep Ivy Title Hopes Alive

Harvard’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions Increased by 2.3 Percentage Points in 2023

FACT AND RUMOR.

The freshman crew will go to New London June 19th.

Chorus rehearsal of the H. P. C. this afternoon at 4.30 at the new rooms.

The spring regatta of the Yale yacht Club will be held tomorrow afternoon.

Childs, '84, the first baseman of the Yale nine, has thus far played without an error.

Prof. Croswell will conduct Prof. Dyer's sections in Advanced Greek the remainder of the week.

The freshman crew will take the special Greek examination to be given to the Exeter men June 15th.

The university nine will not play Brown today. The game will probably be played on or near June 16th.

The Yale class races will be rowed in New Haven harbor this afternoon. The result of the first race was not satisfactory.

Mr. Hawes requests that the examination books in Freshman Maximum Latin be handed in at the next recitation.

The freshman nine play the university nine on Jarvis this afternoon. Allen, Smith and Nichols play with the freshmen.

The competitors for the physical development prizes - thirty in number - are now being examined by Dr. Sargent.

The nine will play Brown at Providence today. The nine will be the same as in the Princeton game on Saturday.

The Brunonian heads an account of Brown's recent defeats at base-ball by Yale, Harvard and Princeton, "Is the pennant ours! ! !"

After lunch Friday no orders for extras will be accepted at Memorial unless accompanied by a check. Previous to that time checks can be obtained at the office to the amount of five dollars and charged upon the term bill; after this it will be necessary to pay cash.

The class of '85 at Michigan University have challenged '86 to a game of base-ball with thirty men on a side.

The committee appointed by the trustees of Columbia College to consider the question of co-education, has declared it, for the present, impracticable.

It is proposed that Harvard entrance examinations be held at Phillips Andover Academy this year. Several of the senior class at that school will enter Harvard next fall.

Senator Bayard has accepted an invitation to address the Yale Law School during the coming commencement week. The only other notable event of the commencement season at that college will be the reunion of the class of '53.

A party from the Boston Institute of Technology, mining and engineering department, left Boston last evening on a scientific expedition to Virginia, West Virginia, and East Tennesee, taking in the wonderful caverns of Luray, Natural bridge and the New river mining section of Virginia and the mountains of East Tennesee tributary to Bristol and Johnson City.