Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

No Headline

The class races proved a success in spite of the threatening weather. The college showed its appreciation of the races by braving the rain and turning out in large numbers to cheer the rival eights. It was especially gratifying to notice the freshman tug. The class showed a much better spirit by chartering the tug and keeping up their enthusiasm to the finish, than was manifest two days ago; and the freshman crew proved that they deserved the support and confidence of their class. They made a plucky fight from start to finish. They need feel no discouragement at not finishing better than third, for so close a pull against the veterans of the junior shell was as creditable as victory over them. Ninety is to be congratulated on winning her second victory. Ninety-one has steadily risen from last to second, and may hope in another year to carry off the honors. Ninety-two will have two more chances for victory, and though disappointed this year may look to the future with confidence. No one deserves more praise than Ninety-three. The crew showed both speed and staying power, and ought to make a creditable record at New London next month.