Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

CLASS MEETING OF '82.

At the meeting of the senior class last evening, Mr. Manning in the chair and Mr. Wendell secretary pro tem., with the consent of the captain of the freshman, a motion was carried that unless the freshmen win one game with Yale they shall not be admitted to the tree on class day. Mr. Dean, captain of the senior crew, explained why his crew should not row, examinations being near, and the continued "illegal" delaying of the race, interfering with the chances of some of the crew's getting their degrees. Mr. Chalfant then explained the reasons for the delay in justification of the action of the boat club. A motion was then carried that unless the race was rowed by 3 P. M. Friday, May 19, the crew be allowed to cease training, with the full sanction of the class. A motion justifying Mr. Chalfant's action was also carried, after which the meeting adjourned.