Harvard Lampoon Claims The Crimson Endorsed Trump at Pennsylvania Rally

Mass. DCR to Begin $1.5 Million Safety Upgrades to Memorial Drive Monday

Sports

Harvard Football Topples No. 16/21 UNH in Bounce-Back Win

Sports

After Tough Loss at Brown, Harvard Football Looks to Keep Ivy Title Hopes Alive

Harvard’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions Increased by 2.3 Percentage Points in 2023

NOTES AND COMMENTS.

A series of tennis tournaments is to be held at Yale.

It is hoped that the nine will discard their caps in favor of the more becoming hats, on appearing before a Cambridge audience. - [Yale News.

A blooming fresh., suspected of being cheeky, was greeted with a copious shower of water as he sallied forth for church in gorgeous attire, some Sundays since. Let the good work go on. [Orient.

A circular has been sent to a Cornell paper by a New York photo-engraver, who advises that "when caricatures of professors are wanted that photographs be sent with sketch, and I will guarantee a true likeness."

Several of our exchanges find it difficult to understand why Harvard should call herself a university. In speaking of the matter the Hesperian Student, published at Nebraska University, says that the difference between the courses of Eastern and Western institutions is so small as to be hardly noticeable.

Why Harvard has no fence around Jarvis field we could never fully understand. At games which should do much to fill the coffers of the Harvard and visiting nines, surprisingly small sums are realized. The reason is that but few care to pay an "admission" fee for stepping over a certain - or uncertain, rather - boundary; as a prominent paper remarked Sunday, "of the 2,500 spectators at the Brown-Harvard game, about 500 paid anything." A brick wall has been talked of as more agreeable to the eye than a board fence. It matters not what it is, but there should be some barrier to the mob. - [News.

A concern in New York advertises as follows : "Families who are about giving receptions, dinner parties, or other entertainments, will be gratified to know that persons, who will assist in making these events pleasant and enjoyable, can be obtained through the mediate of the World Employment Bureau. These persons will not be professionals, but parties of culture and refinement, who will appear well, dress elegantly, and mingle with the guests, while able and willing to play, sing, converse fluently, tell a good story, give a recitation, or anything that will help to make an evening pass quickly and pleasantly . . . . The attendance of such persons, young or old, male or female, can be had for the sum of $10 per evening each." The News considers it a fine field for the impecunious college men.