Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

TELEGRAPHIC BREVITIES.

FROM THE BOSTON HERALD.

The House passed the general deficiency bill yesterday.

Keene's colt Foxhall won the race for the gold cup, in England yesterday.

The remains of Gen. Garibaldi were interred in the cemetery at Caprera yesterday afternoon.

The Windom committee resumed yesterday morning its investigation of the charges of corruption in connection with the passage through the House of the bonded spirits bill.

Base-ball yesterday: At Troy, N. Y.,-Clevelands 4, Troys 1; at New Haven-Worcesters 9, Yales 3; at Cincinnati-Cincinnatis 4, Baltimores 1; at Philadelphia-Bostons 7, Philadelphias 3; at New York-Detroits 4, Metropolitans 3; at Louisville-Athletics 5, Eclipses 4.

Patrick Fitzgerald, Chas. Rowell (per Peter Duryea), Geo. Hazael (per Albert F. Smith) and Geo. Noremac signed articles of agreement June 2, to compete in a go-as-you-please pedestrian match of 142 hours, for a sweepstakes of $500 and a pro rata share of the gate receipts for those who cover 525 miles or over. The race is to begin Oct. 23, at 12.05 A. M., in the Madison Square Garden.

THE WEATHER.WASHINGTON, D. C., June 9, 1882-1 A. M. For New England, light rains, with partly cloudy weather, southwest to northwest winds, stationary or slight fall in temperature, stationary or slight rise in barometer.