The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained
Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned
Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands
Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square
107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay
The present graduating class is indebted to Moses King for a convenient pamphlet for class day. Its contents comprise :
1. Directory of college buildings and surroundings.
2. Exercises on class day.
3. Order of exercises in Sanders.
4. Graduating class; showing names in full, home address, college room, and when and where the various members are receiving their friends.
5. View of the gymnasium.
6. History of class day.
7. View of Massachusetts Hall.
8. Ode of 1882.
9. Officers of 1882.
10. Officers of class day.
11. Officers of the university.
12. Plan of the college yard and vicinity.
13. Some prizes taken by 1882.
14. Rules for class day.
15. View of Sever Hall.
17. Song and music of 1882.
The little pamphlet is neatly printed, contains 36 pages, including covers, and sells at only five cents a copy.
Want to keep up with breaking news? Subscribe to our email newsletter.