Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

NOTES AND COMMENTS.

The Gross Professorship of Pathological Anatomy has been established by the alumni at Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia.

The Clipper pronounces the Yale-Princeton game of Tuesday amateurish in all save the pitching. It now calls Yale's fielding far inferior to that of Princeton. This, indeed, seems to be the general opinion of outside papers. - [New Haven Union.

Graduates of Cornell University residing in Colorado have recently formed the Rocky Mountain Cornell Association, and it had its first annual reunion and banquet in Denver on Friday evening, May 26. Mr. Walter M. Chandler, class of '79, is president of the association.

The Hartford Courant says : "We have been informed on pretty good authority that President Seelye, of Amherst College, openly and publicly counsels the students of that college, who are about to study for the ministry, to beware of Andover, and to go to Hartford Seminary."

There will be at Johns Hopkins University this year more candidates both for academic and advanced degrees than at any preceding commencement, ten having applied for the degree of A. B. and nine for that of Ph. D. A large number of men have also applied for fellowships and scholarships.

The speakers for commencement at Yale have been announced as follows : Abbott, salutatory oration; Bentley, "Dr. Leonard Bacon;" Brewster, "English Liberalism;" Fries, "The Relation of the U. S. to the other American Nations;" French, "The Divine Poet;" Johnson, "College Education;" Lay, "Socrates;" Murphy, "The Melancholy of John Stuart Mill;" Pratt, "Mohammed;" Sanford, "Dean Stanley;" Scudder, "The Mechanical and the Ideal Views of Man;" Titche, "The Sympathy of Nature."

Although we do not consider Harvard entirely out of the race, still we think that the pennant will go either to Yale or Princeton, with a chance in favor of Brown. They have played a magnificent game thus far, and in the face of hard luck. Yale's main strength lies in the abilities of her pitcher, Jones. The Princeton team is a hard one to beat as she has so many old ball tossers. - [Mich. Chronicle.] Is not the Chronicle a little premature in its prognostications?