The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

TELEGRAPHIC BREVITIES.

FROM THE BOSTON HERALD AND ADVERTISER.

Gustave Dore will be buried today from the Church of St. Clotilde, Paris.

The announcement made yesterday that the French ministry had resigned was premature.

Senator McPherson was yesterday re-elected in New Jersey and Senator Plumb in Kansas.

The annual reunion of the Dartmouth College Alumni Association occurred at Young's Hotel last evening.

Between 3000 and 4000 persons attended the Tigers' ball in the Mechanics' fair building last night.

The North Carolina legislature has extended for two years the act providing for a settlement of the State debt.

Secretary Folger reports that there is a deficiency of $1,504,004 in the appropriations for the various government departments for the fiscal year ending June 30 next.

THE WEATHER.WASHINGTON, D. C., Jan. 25, 1. A. M. For New England, cloudy weather, with light snow, winds mostly westerly, stationary or higher temperature, followed by rising barometer.

Mr. O'Brien, editor of the United Ireland, was yesterday elected to the British Parliament for Mallow, county of Cork, over the government candidate, by 72 majority.

Chicago has already contributed over $20,000 in aid of the German flood sufferers.