The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

TELEGRAPHIC BREVITIES.

FROM THE BOSTON HERALD AND ADVERTISER.

A London dispatch announces the death of Arthur Mattheson, the wellknown author.

William Chambers, LL. D., the well known London and Edinburg publisher, is dead, aged 83 years.

Snow fell in Cincinnati and several other Western cities yesterday, in some places to the depth of twelve inches.

Chief Engineer Oscar W. Hadley, United States navy (retired) died yesterday at his residence in Washington.

Col. A. H. Nickerson of the army is about to be tried by court-martial for conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman.

Ex-Senator Kellogg has been given until Wednesday to answer to the indictment against him. It will be pressed vigorously.

The President will leave Washington this afternoon for New York to witness the opening of the New York and Brooklyn bridge. He will be accompanied by Secretary Folger, the secretary of the navy and Mrs. Chandler, the postmaster-general and Mrs. Gresham, the attorney-general and Mrs. Brewster. The length of the President's stay in New York has not yet been determined.

THE WEATHER.WASHINGTON, D. C., May 22, 1883, 1 A. M. For New England, partly cloudy weather, local rains, northeast, backing to northwest winds, stationary or lower temperature, generally higher pressure.