The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

H. A. A. MEETING.

The annual meeting of the Athletic Association was held last evening at 7.15 in Holden. In the absence of the president and vice-president, Mr. T. J. Coolidge, Jr., the treasurer, as the senior officer of the association, called the meeting to order. The report of the retiring president, Mr. George E. Lowell, '83, was read by the secretary, Mr. Atkinson, and was accepted by the association. Mr. Lowell in his report reviewed the work of the past year and gave some advice in regard to the affairs of the association during the coming year. Mr. Coolidge then read the treasurer's report, which showed a surplus of $103.60 in the treasury. The treasurer expressed confidence in the ability of the association to pay in less than two years the one thousand dollars which it has borrowed from the corporation to aid in the completion of the new athletic grounds. At the request of the treasurer, the meeting instructed the secretary to appoint a committee to audit his accounts. The meeting then proceeded to the election of officers for the ensuing year. The following were elected officers by acclamation: President, T. J. Coolidge, Jr., '84; vice-president, W. H. Goodwin, Jr., '84; treasurer, C. H. Atkinson, '85; secretary, R. D. Smith, '86. The meeting adjourned at 7.50 P. M.