The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

NOTES AND COMMENTS.

Dartmouth is to have a new chapel, to cost $30,000. Work will be begun on it in the spring.

Asst. Prof. James will not hold his recitations this week.

The freshman class registered yesterday.

Yale will have six of last year's players on her new foot-ball team and Princeton five.

"Deer ma, deer pa got all settled please send my napkin ring," is the way a Cornell freshman recently took of announcing his entree upon college life to his parents.

Dartmouth is anxious for re-admission to the Intercollegiate Base-ball Association, and Williams is said to greatly desire to be made a member of the same league.

President Eliot of Harvard, narrowly escaped being tardy at the opening of the college term on Thursday. He started from his summer residence, at Mount Desert, on Monday night, intending to reach Boston by steamer. A fog closed in upon the steamer, however, and she was compelled to anchor until Tuesday noon. Finally the steamer put back in order to enable those passengers who were in a hurry to reach home to take the train and come by land.-[Gazette.

The post-graduate department of Yale College will take up this year a novel course of study, namely, that of railroads and their growth, shipping and international trade, stocks, and the effect of speculation on the money market.