The committee of arrangements for the class elections recommend the following rules for the government of the meeting:
1. The meeting will be held Monday, November 12, at 7 P. M., in Boylston Hall.
2. The committee have unanimously chosen Mr. Charles R. Saunders as chairman of the meeting.
3. All members of the class, past and present, who are now candidates for the degree of A. B., will be allowed to vote, and will be eligible for office.
4. Every officer is to be voted for separately. All nominations shall be made viva voce, and shall be recorded on the blackboard by the clerk; but votes cast for persons not so nominated shall be counted. Speeches for or against candidates are unconditionally prohibited.
5. All voting shall be secret, check lists being used. The class shall vote in eight equal sections at eight separate polls. Voting by proxy shall not be allowed. Whenever a candidate receives a majority of votes, cast on a formal ballot, he shall be declared elected.
6.The first ballot for every officer shall be informal; after every alternate formal ballot, viz., the 2d, 4th, 6th, and c., the candidate having the smallest number of votes, and all other candidates having less than ten votes, shall be dropped.
7. The class officers shall be elected in the following order: