The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

UNIVERSITY CALENDAR.

NOVEMBER, 1883,-NO. 94.

NOVEMBER 11. SUNDAY.Appleton Chapel. Professor F. G. Peabody, 7.30 P. M. "Knowing God and being known of Him."

13. TUESDAY.Law Faculty. Meeting at President's House, 7.30 P. M.

14. WEDNESDAY.Greek Readings. The Frogs of Aristophanes (concluded). Prof. Goodwinn Sever 11, 7.30 P. M.

15. THURSDAY.Overseers. Special meeting at 70 Water street, Boston, 11 A. M.

Harvard Union Debate. Sever 11, 7.30 P. M. Question: "Resolved, "That Women should be admitted to Suffrage on the same terms as Men."

16. FRIDAY.The Cuneiform Inscriptions and the Old Testament. Special subject: New Babylon. Professor Lyon. Upper Divinity Hall, 12 M.

17. SATURDAY.History and Methods of Classical Study. Prof. Allen. Sever 18, 11 A. M. These lectures, to be given on Saturdays during the first half-year, are intended for the guidance of those who have in mind a somewhat extended course of study in Classics. Any student who is taking courses in Greek or Latin is at liberty to attend them.

JUNIOR THEMES.Advanced Section.-Mr. Wendell will meet the advanced section in Sever 5 on Tuesday, Nov. 13, at 2 o'clock. Members of this sections will kindly bring with them a paragraph, about one page in length, on "The Result of the State Election," or on "Who is responsible for the accident at the boat house?"

Theme III. will be due on Thursday, Nov. 15, at 2 P. M.-Subject: A Narration. Attention is called to the special subjects recommended to the junior class for Theme II.