No Headline

At the last two games which have been played on Jarvis, we were surprised to see that the base-ball management had selected what to many appeared the most exposed place for the seats reserved for ladies. Directly behind the back-stop, the section in which the ladies are seated, is more liable to be troubled with fouls than any other part of the field. It is true that this position gives a better command of the field, but it is open to the annoyance of the sun, which, towards the latter part of the afternoon, shines drectly upon it. The number of times the ball was knocked among the spectators behind the catcher during the Princeton game wasquite noticeable, and once or twice ladies who were seated there were struck by the ball.

In view of these facts we hope the management will change the seats reserved for ladies to a place which will afford as good an opportunity for witnessing the game, but which will be more secure. If it is impossible to reserve seats on he left of the entrance we would suggest that the seats on the right behind the scorer's table and first base, might be more suitable for ladies than the present seats which seem to be too exposed for their presont use.