The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

No Headline

Tutoring in N. H. 3. C. A. Brodeur, 14 Hollis.

Tutoring in History 1 and English 8. 41 Grays.

Tutoring in English VIII and N. H. II. A. A. Gleason, '86, 29 Stoughton.

Freshman Chemistry Seminar by a graduate of special experience, Monday, February 8, at 7.30 p.m. Admission, $1.00. Send names before Saturday, 1 p.m. Also, private instruction in Chemistry courses and in Mathematics D, A, E, and Physics B. Address 4 Grays Hall.

J. W. Brine, importer of English flannels, English cricket bats, ball leggings, etc. We have the largest line of English flannels ever shown. Lawn tennis suits and pants to order. Rowing jersey's and tights made to order by ourselves in three days notice. Our tennis jersey is claimed to be the best one in the market. 100 different spring styles of English mackintoshes with or without. J. W. Brine, 10 and 11 Harvard Row.

Before you go to the ginnastica, call at J. F. Noera's and examine his 28 different colors of Jerseys, Tights, Skull Caps, Sweaters, etc. He can show you more variety, better quality, and later novelties in gymnasium goods than any other store. His advice is, save your money and avoid fancy prices when you can get the same article for 30 per cent. less at 436 Harvard street.