The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

SPECIAL NOTICES.

All notices published under this head except "Lost" and "Found" notices must be paid for before insertion.

Lost-cloth-bound copy of "Rolfe's Macbeth." Finder will please leave it at 21 T.

Tutoring in Freshman Physics, Geometry, German, Greek and Latin. Best of references given. Please apply to Franklin Wyman, 48 College House.

I will tutor Freshman Physics, and Solid Geometry. E. L. Conant, 23 H.

J. W. Brine, agent for Troy Laundry, wishes to notify the students that the laundry has completely recovered from its heavy loss by fire, and is now in good working order-one store having paid out over $400.00 for losses. Collars and cuffs 1 1-2 cents.

Wanted-Notes in Fine Arts 3. Apply to Hilton 24.

For an experienced tutor in Freshman Physics, Maximum and Minimum sections, and Freshman German, apply to M. W. Richardson, 68 Thayer.

Tutoring in Freshman German and Geometry. D. Appleton White, '83, Felton 17.

Mr. Geo. W. Cable, the distinguished novelist, will give one reading from his own works in Lyceum Hall, Cambridge, on Wednesday Evening, Dec. 12, at 8 o'clock. Whole house reserved. Tickets at $1.00 and 75 cents, according to location, are for sale at the University book store.

Wanted-Notes copied. Apply at 6 H'y.

Have you bought that Newmarket yet? H. Landon Hurlbert, tailor, 125 Tremont street, Boston, recommends this garment as the swell coat for young men.

Mr. E. J. Ferris, has finally consented to take classes in sparring to consist of four members each. Terms: twenty-four lessons (private) $20; twenty-four lessons (in classes) $15. Those wishing to enter the winter sports should commence at once. Hours, 9 A. M. to 6 P. M., over Ramsay's drug store.