The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

No Headline

The plan announced in another column of holding a Glee Club Concert in Sanders Theatre the night before the Yale game seems to us most commendable. November 13 will in many respects be a unique date in the history of Cambridge. Not for many years has a Harvard-Yale 'Varsity football game been played on the home grounds, and in case of fair weather a record-breaking crowd may be expected.

Whether the weather be favorable or not, however, one thing is certain, that the College will be overrun with visitors, as seldom before. Not only will large numbers of graduates be present, but it is to be hoped and expected that many Yale men will take the opportunity to stay over a day or two with friends in Cambridge. Any means therefore which can be devised for entertaining visitors next week will be well worth carrying out. The Glee Club concert is a step in the right direction, and we can only regret that owing to the lack of a general meeting ground, such as would be supplied by a University Club, no more elaborate hospitality can well be profered.