The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

SPECIAL NOTICES.

Tutoring in History 1, and Political Economy. H. Hubbard, '84, 27 Hollis.

Tutoring in Natural History 1, 2, and 4. Thomas C. Bachelder, '83, 16 Hollis Hall.

A. E. A. Godnefrin, teacher of French. No. 40 Montgomery street, Boston,

Found on Garden Street on the morning of Jan. 4, a purse containing a small sum of money, owner can obtain it by applying at 26 Garden Street.

Tutoring in Natural History 2, 4 and 8. Wm. W. Nolen, 43 Holyoke.

Dr. E. R. Humphreys requests of his former pupils now in the several classes at Harvard their informing their friends that he will, after Christmas, have a vacancy in his house for one resident pupil. A gentlemanly and earnest youth would find a kind and comfortable home with such tuition as they had from him. For circular address E. R. Humphreys, 129 West Chester Park, Boston.

Dec. 15, 1883.

Tutoring in Freshman Physics, Geometry, German, Greek and Latin. Best of references given. Please apply to Franklin Wyman, 48 College House.

Have you bought that Newmarket yet? H. Landon Hurlbert, tailor, 125 Tremont Street, Boston, recommends this garment as the swell coat for young men.

Mr. E. J. Ferris, has finally consented to take classes in sparring to consist of four members each. Terms: twenty-four lessons (private) $20; twenty-four lessons (in classes) $15. Those wishing to enter the winter sports should commence at once. Hours, 9 A. M. to 6 P. M., over Ramsav's drug store

Rooms can be rented for the balance of the year at Miss E. M. Cotter, No. 10 Oxford Street. Also a few seats at a table.

Lost-on Monday evening, Dec. 17th, probably during the dancing at Memorial Hall, an alligator-skin pocket book, with card inside. The finder will confer a great favor by returning the same to T. N. Rhinelander, 736 Cambridge Street.

Wanted.-A set of lawn tennis in good condition, including balls and two or four rackets. Address with price, B., care the college postman.