The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

No Headline

THE reports of the expenses of the various athletic teams for the past year have all an indication that nothing which could in any way add to the equipments or the comfort of the teams has been left unbought. There has not been, it is true, such reckless expenditures of money as characterized the reports of the year before, but the reports sufficiently show that the financial management of the teams, taken all together, has not been so economical as it might have been. We make no accusation against the management of any one team, nor do we intend to specify wherein they might have been more careful in their expenditures; but, comparing the total expenses of this year with those of last, it will be found that they are much larger this year. All this goes to show more forcibly the practical advantages to be derived from the recent appointment of a Graduate Treasurer. He will have such careful and absolute charge of the athletic finances that there should be no unnecessary expenditures and the result will be a much greater economy.