The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

No Headline

The convention of the Delta Upsilon Fraternity, which begins here today, is a rather unusual event at Harvard. It has a certain interest, however, for every man in college. It will bring together a hundred or more men from twenty-five of the prominent colleges of the country. Most of these men will see Harvard for the first time, and their impression of the University will be formed during the few days of the convention. Many of them are western men who may in time, if favorably impressed, enter some department of the University, or who may, by carrying back to their different colleges reports of what Harvard really stands for, influence others to come here. It is not necessary to point out how immensely it will be to our advantage that these men receive a good impression of us. We would suggest that one means by which all who desire to do so may express an unobtrusive but effective and friendly interest in the presence of these strangers among us is by attending the public exercises which will be held this evening under the auspices of the Harvard Chapter in Sanders Theatre, and of which an announcement is made in the calendar for the day.