The Path to Public Service at SEAS
Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum
Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President
Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study
Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum
MARCH 25. SUNDAY.Appleton Chapel, 7.30 P. M. Rev. George T. Ladd, D. D., of New Haven. "God our Life."
26. MONDAY.The Inspiration of the Scriptures. Prof. George T. Ladd, of Yale College. Divinity Hall Upper Lecture Room, 12 M.
English Readings. Chaucer's Franklin's Tale (concluded), and Prologue to the Canterbury Tales. Prof. Child. Sever 11, 7.30 P. M.
Harvard Athletic Association. Extra Winter Meeting (Ladies' Night). Hemenway Gymnasium, 7.45 P. M.
27. TUESDAY.Prof. Ladd's Divinity Hall Lectures, continued as above.
Harvard Union Debate. Sever 11, 7.30 P. M. Question: "Resolved, That monopolies in the United States should be checked by direct legislation."
Last day of receiving applications for the Parker, Kirkland and Walker Fellowships.
28. WEDNESDAY.Prof. Ladd's Divinity Hall Lectures, continued as above.
Physiology and Hygiene. Special subject: Reproduction. Prof. Sargent. Sever 11, 2 P. M.
29. THURSDAY.Prof. Ladd's Divinity Hall Lectures (concluded).
Thoughts on the Religious Aspect of Philosophy. Special subject: Scientific and Religious Faith. Dr. Royce. Sever 11, 7.30 P. M.
31. SATURDAY.Last day of re-engaging College Rooms for 1883-84.
Last day of receiving applications of candidates for Second-Year Honors.
Want to keep up with breaking news? Subscribe to our email newsletter.