MARCH 25. SUNDAY.Appleton Chapel, 7.30 P. M. Rev. George T. Ladd, D. D., of New Haven. "God our Life."
26. MONDAY.The Inspiration of the Scriptures. Prof. George T. Ladd, of Yale College. Divinity Hall Upper Lecture Room, 12 M.
English Readings. Chaucer's Franklin's Tale (concluded), and Prologue to the Canterbury Tales. Prof. Child. Sever 11, 7.30 P. M.
Harvard Athletic Association. Extra Winter Meeting (Ladies' Night). Hemenway Gymnasium, 7.45 P. M.
27. TUESDAY.Prof. Ladd's Divinity Hall Lectures, continued as above.
Harvard Union Debate. Sever 11, 7.30 P. M. Question: "Resolved, That monopolies in the United States should be checked by direct legislation."
Last day of receiving applications for the Parker, Kirkland and Walker Fellowships.
28. WEDNESDAY.Prof. Ladd's Divinity Hall Lectures, continued as above.
Physiology and Hygiene. Special subject: Reproduction. Prof. Sargent. Sever 11, 2 P. M.
29. THURSDAY.Prof. Ladd's Divinity Hall Lectures (concluded).
Thoughts on the Religious Aspect of Philosophy. Special subject: Scientific and Religious Faith. Dr. Royce. Sever 11, 7.30 P. M.
31. SATURDAY.Last day of re-engaging College Rooms for 1883-84.
Last day of receiving applications of candidates for Second-Year Honors.