The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

CRICKET.

Harvards, 35; Longwoods, 83.

The game between the Harvard and Longwood cricket teams yesterday afternoon resulted in an easy victory for the Longwoods. The result was not wholly unexpected, as the fine playing and long practice of the Longwoods has resulted in placing them at the head of the cricket teams in this State. The Longwoods went to the bat with Clark and Biddle bowling for Harvard. After a little preliminary skirmishing the score gradually commenced to creep up, although the magnificent bowling of Clark proved embarrassing to all opponents, with the exception of Joues and Wright. The Longwoods left the bat with eighty-three runs to their credit, and their places were taken by the Harvards, who in spite of the fine bowling of Phillips and Dutton succeeded in secuing 35 runs. A second inning was played only by the Longwoods as the lateness of the hour prevented Harvard from again wielding the willow. A return match will be played on the Longwood grounds Wednesday at 2.

The batting of our team was weak, but they fielded in very good form. Geo. Wright played a very pretty inning of 30 for the Longwoods.