The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

TELEGRAPHIC BREVITIES.

FROM THE BOSTON HERALD AND ADVERTISER.

Chas. W. Glidden of Pittston, Me., was found dead in his room at the American House yesterday.

There is considerable excitement manifested in sporting circles over a proposed prize fight, for $2,500 a side, between Tom Allen, ex-champion pugilist of America, and John L. Sullivan of Boston.

At a meeting of the Longfellow Memorial Committee, held yesterday in London, it was finally voted that a bust of Longfellow be place in the poet's corner. The committee includes Tennyson, Max Muller, Geo. Augustus Sala and Thomas Hughes.

An unconscious satire on Gen. Butler from the London Saturday review, in an article on American politics: "He is a candidate for the office of governor of Massachusetts, though it has not been ascertained whether he professes to be a Republican or a Democrat."

Neal, Ellis and Croft, the Kentucky murderers, were removed yesterday from Graison to Marysville, under a strong guard of troops. The troops were twice attacked by a mob, and five of the latter killed and about thirty wounded.

THE WEATHER.WASHINGTON, D. C., Nov. 2, 1. A. M. For New England, colder, fair weather, northerly winds and higher pressure.