The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

No Headline

It is hardly necessary to emphasize again the importance of the college conference meeting tonight. A little more about the character of the meeting, however, will not be out of place. This meeting is just what the college has desired for a long time. The conference is given by the Athletic Committee because it has been represented to them that there is this desire for information in the college. They come to Sever 11 to be of service to the students, and nobody but the students themselves can be to blame if they are not. If any man has questions to ask or doubts to solve he should go to the meeting tonight and have them settled. The Athletic Committee gives evidence that it comes in the right spirit. It desires to stand in a clear light before the college, and this conference meeting is a step in an endeavor to establish a thorough understanding between the students and the committee. The students ought to be able to appreciate this spirit. If they participate in the conference in the same spirit the result will be all that can be desired.