Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

Former Harvard President Bacow, Maria Ressa to Receive Honorary Degrees at Commencement

‘A’ Game: How Harvard Recruits its Student-Athletes

Interim Harvard President Alan Garber Takes the Political Battle to Washington

‘How Far Is Too Far?’: Pro-Palestine Activism Under the Garber Presidency

Fact and Rumor.

There will be a meeting of the CRIMSON Board to-day at 1.30 p.m.

There are, at present, thirty candidates for the Yale Mott Haven Team.

Nichols, '86, was among the spectators of the Bowdoin-Harvard game Saturday.

Mr. Alexander Agassiz will go to Alaska next month to be gone for a year.

President Eliot was last reported in Tunis. He will visit Malta, Sicily and Southern Italy.

The New York Lacrosse team has appointed a committee to arrange for a European trip for the team.

In a game with the Rochesters last week, the Cornell nine was beaten by a score of 15 to 3.

Twenty-one men from Exeter expect to enter the freshmen class at Yale next fall.

The Harvard Club of the city of New York has recently been incorporated by the State Legislature.

Brooks, '87, is no longer training with the 'Varsity crew. Russell, '87, is now rowing in his stead.

The annual spring games of the Yale Athletic Association will be held at the Nassau Athletic Club grounds, Brooklyn, N. Y. on the 21st of may.

Lange, who will contest the mile walk for Columbia in the Mott Haven games this spring, has a record of 6 minutes 45 1-5 seconds, which is more than 15 seconds less than the inter-collegiate record.

Prosessor Loisette will begin his classes in the improvement of the memory.

The playing of the nine on Saturday is commented upon severely throughout the college.

The Lacrosse team has received a challenge from the Druids of Baltimore and will probably play them in that city.

The class crews have been picked: they will begin rowing in their own shells with their own coxswains, soon. - Pennsylvanian.

The Lacrosse team has received an invitation from the Montreal Lacrosse Twelve to play a match at Montreal sometime during the coming season.

There will be a practice game between the Law School nine and the famous CRIMSON team to-day. For this game no admission will be charged.

Mr. Frank Michael, the successful playwright of the Hasty Pudding Club, has been presented by the society with a set of the "British Dramatists," obtained from the Duke of Marlborough's library.

A new feature for base-ball players is a sliding glove to protect the arm of a player while running the bases. It is made of canvas bound with leather and fits over the arm from the wrist to above the elbow. - Yale News.

The Yale Freshman Nine played a four-inning practice game with the Consolidated nine last week. The score was eight to eight. The batting and fielding was poor on the part of both teams.