The Inter-Collegiate Associated Press.

The formation of an Inter-collegiate Associated Press, suggested for the first time early last spring, has been accomplished. The subject was considered last year by the editorial boards of the daily papers at each of the three large colleges, Harvard, Yale and Princeton. At an informal meeting between representatives of the CRIMSON and the Princetonian, certain rules were drawn up and submitted to the two papers for approval. The regulations were adopted in substance by the CRIMSON, and were put in the form of resolutions. A copy of these was sent both to the Princetonian and to the Yale News. Nothing further was done at the time on account of the near approach of the close of the college year.

The matter was taken up with renewed vigor again, soon after the present term began. Arrangements were made for a meeting of the managing editors of the three papers before mentioned. New Haven was selected as the place of meeting. Mr. Spaulding, managing editor of the Princetonian, being a member of the foot-ball team, could not be present, and Mr. F. E. Reid took his place as a representative of the paper. Mr. W. H. Cowles, chairman, of the Yale News, acted for that paper, and Mr. W. T. Talbot, for the DAILY CRIMSON. After some discussion, it was decided to adopt no more formal constitution than the rules already formulated by the CRIMSON and sanctioned by the other papers.

The following are the resolutions as adopted: -

I. The Princetonian, Yale News and DAILY CRIMSON shall, after the acceptance of these propositions by all of these papers, constitute the "Inter-collegiate Associated Press."

II. After the formation of this association, other college papers shall be admitted to membership, on unanimous consent of the original members of the association.

III. All news of importance of any kind shall be telegraphed at once to each of the papers in the association. The expense in these cases shall be borne by the paper receiving the dispatch.

IV. A letter containing full and reliable news shall be sent from each paper fortnightly to the other members of the association.

V. The association may be dissolved at any time by the withdrawal of either the Yale News, Princetonian or DAILY CRIMSON.

Arrangements have already been made to procure special telegraphic rates, and all news as received will be placed on bulletin boards in places to be announced later. Special attention will be paid to announcing the results of athletic contests, and in the spring, reports of important base-ball games will be telegraphed in full.